Hi, I am Jeannette! I am a photographer - living with my son and husband in Frankfurt! I love traveling, we lived in big cities like Paris, Bruxelles & London - and I miss all of them... I am thinking about to start skateboarding, and my heart still beats for the Hip Hop culture! I love good food, and to cook - and yes, magazines! I made my own - Anattitude magazine - to show the existence of women in Hip Hop - I love to tell stories!
When I am not behind the camera, I am teaching photography in schools or I am active in building up a new democratic school in Frankfurt!
- born 1974 in Düsseldorf
- studies of photography & film at Hochschule für Gestaltung (HfG) Offenbach
- 2010 artist in residence - London - Hessische Kulturstiftung
- 2009 project support - Maecenia Stiftung Frankfurt
- 2007 artist in residence - Paris - Hessisches Ministerium Für Wissenschaft und Kunst
- 2006 artist in residence - Paris - NRW Nachwuchsförderung
- 2015 "Rosy One - in living color" - Basis, Frankfurt
- 2010 Anattitude: the exhibition - Mousonturm, Frankfurt
books & magazines: